How to Make the Plaid Sash-ay Quilt Block from Wilmington Prints | a Shabby Fabrics Tutorial
Learn how to make this simple block for the Plaid Sash-ay quilt, a fun FREE project from Wilmington Prints. This quilt can easily be completed in a weekend!
Tammy teaches you how to cut the fabric, layout out your block, put it together, and shares tips and tricks along the way. Make this any color you want, and use precuts to make it even more convenient and quick.
Get the FREE pattern download: http://bit.ly/2M9ja7u
Make yours exactly like ours with the Plaid Sash-ay Quilt Kit: http://bit.ly/2BlrGsx
-------- WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS PROJECT --------
- One 10" Precut Pack: http://bit.ly/2PahecC
- One 2.5" Strip Pack: http://bit.ly/2P6wZBv
- One Fat Quarter: http://bit.ly/2OFm8wY
- FREE pattern from Wilmington: http://bit.ly/2M9ja7u
-------- NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO --------
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat: http://bit.ly/2nfIWbp
- Creative Grids 6.5" x 12.5" Ruler: http://bit.ly/2PdEHtM
- Olfa Splah Rotary Cutter - Pink: http://bit.ly/2nFiXdM
- Kai Embroidery Scissors: http://bit.ly/2zDd7zO
- Clover Magnetic Pin Caddy: http://bit.ly/2M4ycLL
- Clover Pathwork Pins: http://bit.ly/2P9kFjV
- Panasonic 360º Freestyle Iron: http://bit.ly/2O7Gkr3
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!
- We're using a 57 Foot and are using our Dual Feed system for this project.
SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss our newest videos: http://bit.ly/ShabbyFabricsYouTube
We love hearing from you! Leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions for videos! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
JOIN our community of quilters on your favorite social media: