DIY Lip Scrub | Easy Remedies | Skin care - Homeveda
Causes of chapped, dark lips:
• Excessive smoking
• Excessive tea & coffee consumption
• Exposure to sun
• Lack of moisturization
• Wrong make-up
• Harsh chemicals
Natural home remedy using rose petals and cream:
1. Take a few fresh rose petals
2. Grind to make a paste
3. Now take about a spoonful of milk cream (malai)
4. And another teaspoon of honey.
5. Now mix the three to make a paste out of it.
6. Apply the paste on your lips and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
7. Wash off this paste using some milk
8. Finally, wash off with water
• This treatment will remove the dead skin from your lips and make your lips fuller and reddish.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA:
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA NUTRITION:
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA SHORTS:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: