How to Make the Winter Greetings Quilt | A Shabby Fabrics Sewing Tutorial
Learn how to work with panels in your quilting projects, some tips and tricks for getting them straight, and how to piece this beautiful block in this fun tutorial with Jen and Lynn.
Have you made a panel quilt before? We'd love to hear about your experience. If you make this one, let us know how it goes!
-------- WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS PROJECT --------
- Winter Greetings Quilt Kit: http://bit.ly/2zfruKy
-3-1/3 Yards Coordinating Backing: http://bit.ly/2zJdtFj
-------- NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO --------
- Panasonic Freestyle Cordless Iron - Red: http://bit.ly/2O7Gkr3
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat: http://bit.ly/2nfIWbp
- Olfa Splash Rotary Cutter - Purple: http://bit.ly/2O6XmdC
- Kai Embroidery Scissors: http://bit.ly/2zDd7zO
- Frixion Pen: http://bit.ly/2wJFlaR
- Creative Grids 6.5" x 12.5" Ruler: http://bit.ly/2PdEHtM
- Creative Grids 4.5" x 8.5" Ruler: http://bit.ly/2nfG9Pj
- Shabby Fabrics 2.5" x 6.5": http://bit.ly/2nf5jh7
- Magic Sizing: Available at most grocery stores
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!
SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss our newest videos: http://bit.ly/ShabbyFabricsYouTube
We love hearing from you! Leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions for videos! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
JOIN our community of quilters on your favorite social media: