How to Sew Patchwork Oven Mitts with Crafty Gemini
Welcome to Day 5 of 12 Days of Last Minute DIY Gifts! In this sewing tutorial I teach you how to get perfect patchwork points using printed fusible grid interfacing for some fun oven mitts.
•• Download your FREE PDF template here: http://bit.ly/2Aue2nw
NOTE: You'll have to "buy" it for $0.00. Then you'll get it emailed to you in an emailed receipt.
Find more info on supplies and other projects in the blog post here: http://craftygemini.com/2017/12/12-days-last-minute-diy-gifts-free-video-tutorials.html
Here is a list of the supplies I used in this project and my affiliate links on where you can purchase them:
• Sharp little scissors I use: http://amzn.to/2iY9v6y
• Grid Interfacing: http://bit.ly/2AcqYj2
• Insulated Batting/Fleece: http://amzn.to/2B2YSXw
• 100% Cotton Batting: http://amzn.to/2knVizT
• My sewing machine: https://youtu.be/OQsQQ6QhzN8
Let me know what you plan to use your Snap Up Caddy for in the comments below!
Remember you can always pause, rewind or replay my video tutorials!
Also, be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss the upcoming video tutorials. Subscribe here : http://youtube.com/thecraftygemini