Java Tutorial for Beginners(Part1) | Java Tutorial | Java Basics | Java Training | SL Book
Java is a general-purpose, concurrent, object-oriented, class-based, and the runtime environment(JRE) which consists of JVM which is the cornerstone of the Java platform. This blog on What is Java will clear all your doubts about why to learn java, features and how it works.
In this What is Java blog, I would be covering following topics:
• What is Java used for?
• History of Java
• What is Java?
• Features of Java
• Components in Java
What is Java used for?
Before I answer the question, what is Java used for, let me brief you about why you should choose Java. Java is highly popular and has dominated this field from early 2000’s till the present 2018.
Java has been used in different domains. Some of them are listed below:
• Banking: To deal with transaction management.
• Retail: Billing applications that you see in a store/restaurant are completely written in Java.
• Information Technology: Java is designed to solve implementation dependencies.
• Android: Applications are either written in Java or use Java API.
• Financial services: It is used in server-side applications.
• Stock market: To write algorithms as to which company they should invest in.
• Big Data: Hadoop MapReduce framework is written using Java.
• Scientific and Research Community: To deal with huge amount of data.
Subscribe us for more Videos
Like comment & share