How to Make a No-Sew Scandinavian Star Ornament | Shabby Fabrics Tutorial
Learn how to make this adorable Scandinavian Star Ornament that works well for Christmas, or as a snowflake decoration through the winter.
This no-sew project is quick and easy, and makes such a beautiful ornament. It also works as a tree-topper for small trees.
- FREE Pattern Download: http://bit.ly/2M9ja7u
-------- WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS PROJECT --------
- Two 6.5" x 6.5" fabric squares (we used two different colors for contrast)
- Green Fabrics: http://bit.ly/2SaHntg
- Red Fabrics: http://bit.ly/2SfwhTu
- Christmas Fabrics: http://bit.ly/2PpClYr
- Heat N' Bond Ultra Hold: http://bit.ly/2zqEFZe
-Kai Scissors: https://bit.ly/2CmOSaS
- Glue Gun
- Ribbon (to hang the ornament)
-------- NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO --------
- Kai Embroidery Scissors: http://bit.ly/2zDd7zO
- Applique Pressing Sheet: http://bit.ly/2M3Xeuy
- Creative Grids 6.5" x 12.5" Ruler: http://bit.ly/2PdEHtM
- Wool Pressing Mat: http://bit.ly/2zTiuv1
- Olfa Rotary Cutter: http://bit.ly/2OQHeIP
- 45mm Rotary Cutter Replacement Blades: http://bit.ly/2S3U4pn
SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss our newest videos: http://bit.ly/ShabbyFabricsYouTube
We love hearing from you! Leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions for videos! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
JOIN our community of quilters on your favorite social media: