2. We are growing here organic vegetables. At present, we have chosen some winter and summer vegetables.
3. The first plot is having 20 sub-plots. Each sub-plot is of 25 square metre. Two students are allotted in each sub-plot. Here, we have taken tomato in 15 sub-plots and and chilli in 5 sub-plots.
4. The second plot is comprised of 30 sub-plots and we have taken cole-crops like cabbage, cauliflower, and knolkhol in 17 sub-plots. Besides, 13 sub-pots are occupied by brinjal, tomato and leafy vegetable.
5. Let us look into the third plot, there are 22 sub-plots and here we have chosen cluster-bean.
6. In the fourth plot we have taken okra in all 22 sub-plots.
7. In the fifth plots, the crops are okra and cluster-bean.
8. For nutrient management of all crops we mainly depended on Farm yard manure, different composts including vermi-compost and vermi-wash.
9. For plant protection, so far we applied neem-based pesticides and we did not notice any severe damage by pests and diseases.
10. Important intercultural operations like earthing-up, staking, irrigation etc. are carried out by us as per the requirement of the crops. We are recording the periodic observation and finally the yield.